TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of Website Use
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Materials and databases published on, and the design and layout of, our site are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world, .database right and design right and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, or used in any other manner without our, or our third party licensors, prior written permission. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- All conditions, warranties or representations that any content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This exclusion above does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts for the supply of goods or services formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Website Terms and Conditions of Supply.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in these terms. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you agree to indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.When you upload material to our site, you hereby grant:
- us and any third parties we authorise unlimited, non-terminable, and free permission (including the right to sublicense that permission) to use, re-use, copy, adapt, abridge, amend, distribute, modify, translate, publish, perform, display, develop, reproduce, communicate to the public, and to make your uploaded material otherwise available in any form and/or by any media (whether now known or hereafter devised whether on a commercial or non-commercial basis anywhere in the world; and
- to every other user of our site unlimited, non-terminable and free permission to use all or any part of your uploaded material on the same terms as you are permitted to use their uploaded material, as described herein.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have not verified or approved such material and the views expressed by others on our site do not represent our views of values.
We reserve the right (but we are not obliged) to do any or all of the following:
- record any material posted to our site;
- investigate a claim that any material does not conform to the content standards outlined in these Terms and determine in our sole discretion what action to take in respect of such material;
- delete without notice material which is abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform with the content standards outlined in these Terms;
- terminate your registration with this site and any services provided through it;
- monitor, edit, or disclose any material uploaded to the website; and
- edit or remove any material posted on the site, at our discretion.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You are responsible for configuring your information under technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site, and using your own virus protection software.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or for any illegal purpose.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to alter, modify or circumvent, or attempt to circumvent any copyright protection and/or digital rights management measures within our site or its content.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
However, you may share or redistribute any material you upload or any other content on our site in accordance with the permissions of our site for example sharing content with Facebook or any other social media account that we support.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate and up to date (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Be defamatory.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or any other intellectual property right.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain any personal information about any third party unless you have obtained such person’s express prior permission.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
MiniBikers Cycles are committed to your safety. For this reason, every featured bicycle exceeds the safety requirements of all relevant British and European Safety Standards.
All our bikes are covered by our standard 12 month warranty. The warranty covers the frame and all other parts of the bicycle except normal wear parts (tyres, tubes, etc).
If failure of any part should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the warranty period, the part will be replaced. All warranty claims must be submitted through our website.
Please email email@example.com with your enquiry.
Please check your bike before assembly. Do not assemble the bike if it's damaged in transit or has a defect. We will not accept damages made to the frame and components after assembly.
RETURNING A BIKE OR ACCESSORIES
We hope you'll be delighted with your order when it arrives, but if you are a consumer and not completely happy, you can send it back within 28 days.* If the bike is defective or a part is missing, please phone us first on +44 7584044027 or 07880728169 for help.
Step 1: Complete the returns form, stating why you are returning the bike. This can be requested via email.
Step 2: Securely package the bike in its original packaging enclosing the completed returns form**.
Step 3: Arrange for the return of the bike (at your cost) to:MiniBikers Cycles, 9 Wolsey Close, Groby Leicestershire, United Kingdom OR arrange for us to collect the bike***
Please make sure you choose the correct size bike for your child. You can use our Size a Child section for help and advise. We will not always except returns if wrong size bike order and assembled.
*The bike must be returned to us complete and undamaged, within 28 days of you receiving it. If a product has been ridden, used outside or assembled we can only refund or exchange if it is faulty.
**All bikes must be returned in their original box and be securely packaged. In particular ensure the wheel, frames and forks are carefully packaged to avoid damage on the return journey. Also make sure all original accessory and component boxes are returned with bike. If a returned bike is further damaged or missing any accessories or components, MiniBikers Cycles reserve the right to charge you for any additional damage to the bike or for any missing accessories or components. This could be as much as the full cost of the bike.
***It is your responsibility to return the bike to us (at your cost). If you would like us to arrange a collection for you then please call MiniBikers Cycles: +44 (0) 7584044027 or 07880728169. We will arrange a collection for you but there will be a charge for this. Once a collection has been arranged it is your responsibility to make sure you will be around for the Courier collection. If there is a failure for the collection, we will have to charge an additional collection fee to try again.
Securely package your accessories in the original packaging where possible. Please be aware the return postage cost is not covered by MiniBikers Cycles, we would recommend using a traceable method of return postage.
Helmets can be returned but must be sent back in their original undamaged packaging. The helmets must also not have been used.
IT EXCLUDES: Any defect in the Goods arising from: fair wear and tear, assembly, maintenance, any modification of the frame, fork, or components from the original specifications or any installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold; wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party; if you fail to operate or use the Goods in accordance with the user manual; any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers; or any specification provided by you.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
Minibikers Cycles is a UK registered trade mark of Minibikers Limited Ltd. You are not permitted to use this trade mark or any other trade marks, logos or trade names used on our site without our permission or the permission of our third party partners.
YOUR CONCERNS OR QUERIES
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, or wish to discuss any other matters with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.